Well, it appears that we can no longer place miss M in her crib without some major supervision. We returned after a minute or two to find her standing, holding on to the rail of the crib and looking eminently pleased with herself. She continued to beam for the camera! I think before long she'll be cruisin'.

4 comments:
Magdalena is gorgeous!!! Wow! I can't believe she's already six months old! Rhiannon still thinks you had a daughter just for her personal delight. When she saw the pictures on the blog she said, "Oh, she's precious! She's a cutie like a baby bottom!" Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful, precious daughter with us! Love, Julianne
We're so thrilled to get a peek at this gorgeous little girl and hear your news. Gus was very enchanted with the pictures--especially all those brunette curls. Someday we will have a playdate. Love, Matt and Mary Ann
Glad to hear things are going well in the B household, including trips galore (lucky kids!) and G's work on his disertation.
Thanks for all the new pictures and info. It's amazing how fast the littles one can grow up! (And she's a real cuttie to boot!)
- Paul
P.S. G: How's the teaching gig going?
P.P.S. I'm getting a Mac - really! Soon! I swear!
yep, you know it, cruisin' is just around the corner. welcome to a whole new world of baby-proofing!!! I hope our girls get a chance to meet in the near future; either in your new town (Boston) or ours :) hope you all are doing well--we miss you a lot!
A, R, P, and E
Post a Comment