Friday, September 14, 2007

It's another week gone by, and we're happy as clams with our new baby. A went to work for a few hours (the first time since arriving in Philly) and when M and I went to pick her up, A sat in the back seat. When M saw her, she erupted into peals of laughter--so I guess you could say she recognizes her parents now.

She's grabbing onto toys and objects, and using her hands to explore the universe now. She picks things up and examines them before sticking them in her mouth. She laughs, smiles, rolls over like a champ, and her new trick is that she can do a partial sit-up if I support her arms a little bit.

Here are some pics for the pic-hungry. Enjoy!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the new pics--I think she looks a lot like G with A's coloring. I'm glad to know you are having so much fun with M! xoxo,
Ang