Monday, April 28, 2008

Boston Baby

Well the little lady and I have been in Boston since Saturday. Miss M was awesome on the plane and made friends with all of the flight crew. After arriving we headed out to visit a few possible homes for this little family along with some very good Iowa friends, S, N and miss G (who now reside in Lynn, Ma). The first place wasn't great but the second place (in Medford, MA) has lots of possibilities. Then the lovely little family had us over for a big feast and then we ended up having a sleep over at their house. It was great to see them again and to know that we have such great people already in the area.

Sunday found us all looking at two places in Salem, MA. The two places were very different from the place that I liked best in Medford but G liked the place better in Salem. Luckily I was able to schedule visits for him to take a look so I wasn't faced with making the final decision (and living with the consequences of that decision (good or bad) for a year).

We spent last night in a fancy hotel -- the pic below is of Miss M this morning after a 13.5 hour sleep. I think she needed it after the whirlwind that has been the last two days.





The video above highlights her current walking abilities. She's getting better and better all of the time. She's also becoming an amazingly fast little crawler. Essentially she is always on the move.

Wish us luck in our hunt to find a place as well as G's job interviews tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We hope the house hunting and job hunting is going smoothly--G will rock his interviews :) We love M's little haircut--too cute!

Anonymous said...

Hope you agreed on a new place! Please pass along new contact info once you're settled... And hopefully someday soon I'll catch up with you and get to meet Miss M. I hear she's even cuter in person!
-Ana