In other news -- miss M is becoming more and more independent. She is officially, officially walking, it is by far her primary mode of locomotion. As we mentioned earlier she has gone on a kind of an eating strike, she will only eat what she feeds herself, which has left us scrambling to make sure that she eats something besides cheerios.
We have branched out to teething cookies, which is good because she is getting two more teeth on top, for a total of 6 teeth (if you're counting).
Next on the food list is alphabet pasta with butter and parmesan (which was one of Mom's favourite treats when she was a girl, it was all I would eat on the trip to California). She is a very determined eater, even if she doesn't quite have the hang of feeding herself yet.
Finally for this update -- she is on the cusp of her first words -- The talker was caught on film practicing for what I hope will be her first word -- "Mama".
3 comments:
M's voice is sooo cute. And I heard "mama" (mamamamamama still counts as a first word).
She definitely said Mama and Dada. What a little cutie. We are looking forward to seeing you all in a few weeks. We can hardly wait to see little Miss M.
Love,
Grandpa and Grandma
I love the "self-feeding" video! I know now what we will have to look forward to. L is starting to try to steal stuff off our plates now! We've given him some of those teething biscuits too. Yum!
Post a Comment